FCSE - 2021 Virtual Symposium
FUNCTIONAL COATINGS and SURFACE ENGINEERING
June 14 - 17, 2021
your home or office
The 9th International Symposium on Functional Coatings and Surface Engineering will take place virtually on June 14-17, 2021. Call for Papers is open and due April 23, 2021.
The virtual symposium focuses on the following topics and subjects:
- Thin films with tailored optical, mechanical, tribological, electrical, thermal and other functional properties;
- Smart coating materials and film systems;
- Vacuum and non-vacuum deposition processes and process control and diagnostics;
- Plasma processes and plasma-surface interactions;
- Thin film systems for passive and active optical filters and waveguides;
- Modeling and predictive tools for processes and coating system performance;
- Protective tribological coatings with enhanced wear, scratch abrasion, erosion and corrosion resistance, hydro- and icephobicity and other functionalities;
- Characterization methods: microstructure and the functional properties;
- Thin film materials and systems for optical, optoelectronic, aerospace, outer-space, energy-control, biomedical, micro-system, sensor, energy and other applications;
- Surface and interface engineering approaches for the control of adhesion, stress and environmental stability.
- Invited lectures of leading experts;
- Oral and Poster original presentations;
- Short courses;
- Workshops on coating characterization;
- Virtual exhibit;
- Discussion and networking sessions.