SVC Used Equipment Bulletin Board
FOR SALE 2015 Vacuum Coating System - Magnetron Sputtering
POSTED May 6, 2020
- water cooled stainless steel chamber.
- Active coating area: 36" diameter x 30" tall (5"x36" target).
- 4x sputtering cathodes with unbalancing coils and shutters.
- 4x Advanced Energy DC power supplies (30 kW).
- Pulsed DC AE Solvix substrate bias.
- Liquid (1) and gas (4) independent mass flow controls.
- Tier 1 gauges and sensors.
- Skid mounted [~12'(l) X~7'(w)X ~10'(h)]
- 8x secondary plasma filaments and power supplies.
- 2x mag lev turbo molecular pumps (2000 L/s) with gate valves.
- Dry mechanical pump.
- 2x chamber heaters with 24 kW max power.
- 5 kW AC glow discharge and load match (AE PE2).
- Fixture loading cart.
- Allen Bradley PLC with recipe based processing.
- Floating (bias capable) planetary substrate holders (2)