Anyone interested in learning about and furthering the use of vacuum coating technology is encouraged to join the SVC, including application engineers, scientists, manufacturers, product users, technical personnel, students, equipment and materials suppliers, and service suppliers. Membership is valid for one calendar year (January-December).
Annual Membership Fee: $110.00
Student Membership Fee: $40.00
Young Members Group Membership Fee: $40.00
Benefits of Membership
General benefits include:
- A discount on the registration fees for the annual Technical Conference and Tutorials
- Free Access to On-Line Digital Proceedings Manuscripts
- Discount on live on-line and recorded Webinar registration
- Annual Technical Conference publications - Call for Papers, Preliminary Program and the TechCon Exhibit Guide (TEG)
- SVC Bulletin (3 times per year) - Print version and digital version
- E-mail notification of important events
- Technical advice from the SVC Technical Director
Access to the Members Only Login section of the Web Site and the ability to:
- Update your contact information
- Search for a specific SVC member by name, location (i.e. State or Country), or business name
- Review the SVC Strategic Plan
- Post a resume in the on-line Career Center
- Review the recent year's SVC Membership Directory
Aside from these tangible benefits, members enjoy enhanced opportunities to interact with colleagues who are active in different aspects of vacuum coating. Members also stay informed about the latest developments in PVD process technology.
SVC is also pleased to continue to offer students (graduate and undergraduate) a special membership rate of $40.00. Student members can register for the 2015 TechCon for only $80.00. Students must be actively enrolled and be able to present student verification.
SVC Young Members Group
If you are under 35 years of age at any time in 2016, you are eligible to become an SVC member at the reduced rate of $40.00 and register for the 2016 TechCon for only $265.00. Click here to learn more about the Young Members Group and Mentors Program.
If you are fully retired and have been a member in good standing for four or more years, you can request complimentary membership in SVC. Contact SVC at firstname.lastname@example.org if you qualify.